Open Now! You can get in now through August 19th at the new registration page, click HERE.
You can read a few reviews from charter members at the bottom of this page.
Professionals and Aspiring Professionals...
You don't have to do it all by yourself anymore! Energize your business goals and move forward on your own Success Path, together with mentors, colleagues and like-minded people from around the U.S. and the world.
Note: Even though it says "Course Description" above, this is NOT a course. It's a membership.
What is the Power of Touch for Animals T.E.A.M.?
- Tribe: community and collaboration with peers and mentors
- Expertise: from experienced bodyworkers, business coaching and veterinarians
- Action and Accountability: discover how connecting with others in this way will propel you forward and help you ACHIEVE
- Mentorship: a chance to be mentored by more experienced professionals (industry leaders, guests experts, and fellow members), as well as a chance to offer mentorship to those following in your footsteps!
- Support and tools for educating your clients and prospective clients
- Foundational personal growth and leadership development
Monthly membership includes:
- Core Content to get each new member started
- Monthly Q&A Coaching Call with wellness professionals
- Monthly Lesson (with optional Implementation Activity): various topics with applications to bodywork, business, self-care, and personal and professional growth
- Forums on various topics, for interaction, collaboration, discussions and asking questions!
- Archives Library of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
What benefits can you expect?
- Not being on your own anymore!
- The energy and synergy that comes with organized, consistent support and collaboration
- Expert guidance on many business topics, including communicating with clients, developing referral relationships, marketing, getting clear on your vision, and much more
- The accountability (to the degree you choose) that can come with being part of a community of peers and mentors
- Tools, ideas and confidence for educating your clients, prospective clients, and running your business
- TEAM members are also eligible to earn referral commissions for e-courses and memberships
An inspirational approach to this work....
“The purpose of life is to discover your gift.
The work of life is to develop it.
The meaning of life is to give your gift away.”
— David Viscott
Let the T.E.A.M. Membership support you as you discover and develop your unique gifts in helping animals, and then help you share those gifts with the world!
Megan is a Licensed Massage Practitioner for animals and people, and author of books on equine and canine bodywork. Her background and teaching both include techniques and insights for the physical/structural aspects of the body, and the energy aspects of the body-mind system.