You don't have to do it all by yourself anymore! Energize your business goals and move forward on your own Success Path, together with mentors, colleagues and like-minded people from around the U.S. and the world.
What is the T.E.A.M.?
- Tribe: community and collaboration with peers and mentors
- Expertise: from experienced bodyworkers, business coaching and veterinarians
- Action and Accountability: discover how connecting with others in this way will propel you forward and help you ACHIEVE
- Mentorship: a chance to be mentored by more experienced professionals (industry leaders, guests experts, and fellow members), as well as a chance to offer mentorship to those following in your footsteps!
- Support and tools for educating your clients and prospective clients
- Foundational personal growth and leadership development
Monthly membership includes:
- Core Content to get each new member started
- Monthly Q&A Coaching Call with wellness professionals
- Monthly Lesson (with optional Implementation Activity): various topics with applications to bodywork, business, self-care, and personal and professional growth
- Archives Library of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
- Discount to add Inside Track membership (optional)
What benefits can you expect?
- Not being on your own anymore!
- The energy and synergy that comes with organized, consistent support and collaboration
- Expert guidance on MANY topics, including case studies, communicating with clients, developing referral relationships, marketing, and much more
- The accountability (to the degree you choose) that can come with being part of a community of peers and mentors
- Tools, ideas and confidence for educating your clients, prospective clients, and running your business
- TEAM members are also eligible to earn referral commissions for e-courses and memberships
BONUS #1, FREE ACCESS to ALL of the following [EITHER Dog or Horse versions] e-courses every month of your membership. (And ask Megan if you want BOTH Dog and Horse e-courses for a little extra): Additional charge for optional Certificates/CE credits. See below for options. :
“Listening Hands” Essentials for [Dog OR Horse] Lovers (non-member price $97)
Helping Your Dog’s Hips and Hind End OR Equine Back Pain to Back Health (non-member price $247/$397)
Senior [Dog OR Horse] : Meridian Massage and Acupressure (non-member price $197)
The Original “Rescue [Dog OR Horse] Massage” (non-member price $47)
The Essential “Anti-Aging” Mini E-Course (non-member price $27)
Animal Massage 101 (non-member price $17)
Rewards for members!
Only the first 3 months are the full price of $49/mth ....
- 4th through 12th mths, get 44% off each month!
- 2nd year only $18/mth
- And after 2nd year? Only $9 a month for Life! (82% off as long as your membership is maintained.)
A wide variety of support for all levels regardless of whether you are just starting out or trying to advance from your current business level.
A wide variety of support for all levels regardless of whether you are just starting out or trying to advance from your current business level.Read Less
This community has so much to offer. Anybody active in the field should participate!
This community has so much to offer. Anybody active in the field should participate!Read Less
I really love the concept of joining all different areas of expertise together. A great way to learn and grow.
I really love the concept of joining all different areas of expertise together. A great way to learn and grow.Read Less
This group has made such a difference to my "journey" towards becoming a bodywork practitioner. Being an older person I sometimes have felt that it is just too hard to change direction and this stage of my life and work towards my dream of working...Read More
This group has made such a difference to my "journey" towards becoming a bodywork practitioner. Being an older person I sometimes have felt that it is just too hard to change direction and this stage of my life and work towards my dream of working full time as a massage practitioner. Being in Australia where there is not as much available in terms of study, support, and general recognition of the benefits of bodywork (especially for dogs, there seems to be more acceptance of it for horses for some reason), has presented challenges for me, and I often have felt very frustrated. Having the support of this group has enabled me to "map out" a course of action, to feel supported by Megan as well as the group (who are absolutely wonderful people) and appreciated. I cannot recommend membership to this group highly enough, regardless of whether you are a "newbie" like myself, or experienced.Read Less
I LOVE that this program is specific to animal bodyworkers! So much good information and a great way to build connections with peers in the industry.
I LOVE that this program is specific to animal bodyworkers! So much good information and a great way to build connections with peers in the industry.Read Less
The main reason why I decided to join the T.E.A.M was that I don´t really can make up my mind what to do first when it comes to start my own business. So the T.E.A.M is assisting me how to actually get started and get my "Daydreaming about my smal...Read More
The main reason why I decided to join the T.E.A.M was that I don´t really can make up my mind what to do first when it comes to start my own business. So the T.E.A.M is assisting me how to actually get started and get my "Daydreaming about my small lovely business somewhere in the future" more focussed with the help of the Business Classes. I also embrace the spiritual component discussed within the Energy lessons. It is usually not taken into consideration that it also may play an important part. T.E.A.M is a good place to get and exchange information on a regularly basis but allowing to receive that information in ones own pace. (Due to the time difference I cannot make it to the live calls but Megan is always reminding about the dates and organizes everything for me on the platform so navigating and finding the information is really easy and the sessions aren´t too long) So one cannot really feel overloaded. I am always looking forward to the next classes. Enjoy!Read Less
I really appreciate all that Megan has put together for the Power of Touch for Animals T.E.A.M. The sharing of her vast knowledge and collecting and collaborating with so many animal care professionals opens up the doors for the learning to happen...Read More
I really appreciate all that Megan has put together for the Power of Touch for Animals T.E.A.M. The sharing of her vast knowledge and collecting and collaborating with so many animal care professionals opens up the doors for the learning to happen for all. I deeply appreciate the energy lessons and the energy approach to business and magnification. This is a winning combination for those interested in pursuing and expanding their knowledge in animal care modalities. From those just starting to explore the idea, to those trained professionals who are open to expanding and sharing what they have learned along the way. It's a great community where all win, especially the animals whom are looking for, and needing holistic body and energy work. I'm so very glad Megan offered this and I have been able to participate and move more fully into a career aligned with my heart-Assisting animals on their wellness journeys. Dolores A Matel LMT, ESMT, Refelexologist, Reiki Master, HTA Nurturing Wellness- for critters and their caregiversRead Less
This is an excellent program! I have learned so much from the collective anecdotal and scientific knowledge of Megan, Kim, Lisa, and our other contributors, beyond what my excellent, extensive, and rigorous, coursework leading toward certification...Read More
This is an excellent program! I have learned so much from the collective anecdotal and scientific knowledge of Megan, Kim, Lisa, and our other contributors, beyond what my excellent, extensive, and rigorous, coursework leading toward certification, provided. I am so grateful this program and group exists.Read Less
Since receiving certification in large animal massage, Megan Ayrault's books and online classes have been one of my most important mainstays in continuing education. She is now expanding on that with a unique membership for all those who aspire to...Read More
Since receiving certification in large animal massage, Megan Ayrault's books and online classes have been one of my most important mainstays in continuing education. She is now expanding on that with a unique membership for all those who aspire to make a positive difference in the lives of animals. With collaborative support and mentorship via a community of peers and professionals including veterinarians, noted bodyworkers, and business coaches, members can gain clarity and take positive steps while sharing with others on the path to reaching their goals. Some helpful takeaways for me have been: "Realize it's a process." "The truth is, you're not alone, so why try to do it alone?" Continually "stretching" and educating yourself - to benefit the animals. Celebrating "small wins" along the way, large or small, current or past - acknowledging how far you've come. Megan's Power of Touch for Animals TEAM Membership offers a rare opportunity for learning and personal growth among others in the world of animal wellness. I highly recommend it! - Denyse AngerRead Less
- Start here.... (Video)
- What this community is, and what it's not
- "Inside Track" Access for TEAM members
- Audio-only version of "Start here...."
- Audio-only version of "What this community is, and what it's not"
- Finding your way around your lessons
- Finding your way around the rest of the E-Learning Center site
- Navigating on your phone??
- One extra navigation tip for members
- Downloadable visual (PDF) of the Success Path and Milestones
- YOUR Success
- Audio version of YOUR Success
- Q&A Call Schedule, Access, and other updates
- Private TEAM Facebook Group
- March 2019: Science of Awe
- Feb 2019 (and Nov 2018) Lessons are both under "Archives: Business Lessons"
- January 2019: Higher Focus
- December 2018: Yes Plan vs Secret No
- October 2018: On Perseverance vs. Letting Go
- September 2018 is under "Archives: Business Lessons"
- August 2018: On Fascial Lines, with Kim Bauer
- July 2018: On Feeling Energy Distinct from Structure
- June 2018: Attracting vs. Promoting
- May 2018: On Handling Grief, with Lisa Ruthig
- April 2018: On Levels of Perspective
- March 2018: On Water (and NBCAAM webinar on regulations)
- Jan and Feb 2018 are under "Archives: Business Lessons"!
- December 2017: On Reflection, to benefit your clients, your business, and you
- October 2017: On Consistency (Note: Sept Lesson is in Archives: Business Lessons)
- August 2017: On Client Retention (Nurturing)
- February 2019: Tips and Tools for Follow-Up with Clients and Key Contacts
- November 2018: On Networking, Pros, Cons and Tips
- September 2018: On Refining Your Referral Partner Approach
- February 2018: Charting as a Marketing Tool
- January 2018: Taming Your Schedule
- November 2017: Organizing Your Bookkeeping
- September 2017: Personal Branding, Cultivating Your Story (Katie Chase)
- July 2017 Biz Video: Setting Up Your Facebook Business Page
- July 2107, Extra Tip to go with Biz Video
- June 2017 Biz Video: On Being Your Own Boss
- June 2017 Biz Slides from video
- June 2017 Biz Call, audio-only version
- May 2017 Biz Video: Facebook, an Overview (to start with)
- May 2017 Biz Call, audio-only version
- May 2017 Biz Slides from video (PDF)
- April 2017: Biz Video, Entrepreneurial Resilience
- April 2017 Biz: audio-only version
- April 2017: Slides for Biz video
- Mar 2017 Business Call: Basic Marketing, Your Compelling Offer
- Mar 2017 Business Call, audio-only version
- Mar 2017 Slides for presentation
- Feb 2017 Biz Video: Pricing
- Feb 2017 Biz: Audio-only version
- Feb 2017 Biz Slides
- January 2017 Business Video: Creating a Business Plan. And if you think this is a less-than-exciting topic (which it is :-), I invite you to skip to the end (minutes 53:15-56:30) and also middle (33:00-35:00). And then you may want to watch the rest!.
- Jan 2017 Business Call: audio-only version
- Jan 2017: Slides for presentation
- December 2016 Business Video: Defining Success and Gaining Clarity on Your Vision
- December 2016 Business Call, audio-only version
- December 2016 Biz Implementation Exercise
- April 2019: Atrophy, bladder, frequency
- March 2019: Snoring dog and emotional recovery for practitioner
- February 2019: Q&A, on taxes and bookkeeping
- January 2019: Q&A, updates, hyper dog, brain traumas
- December 2018: Different species, the supraspinatus, referring to PT, etc.
- November 2018: Essential oils, pheromones, seizures, self-care, etc.
- October 2018: Fractures, empaths anxiety (as a practitioner!), Tui na, ....
- September 2018: Reactions after sessions, insulin, Ortho-Bionomy, etc.
- August 2018: Struggle to get clients, some dog anatomy variations/needs
- July 2018: Pathologies, massage for tripod dog, "competition" pricing
- June 2018: Arthritis (with new client), and learning craniosacral therapy
- May 2018: Transitions, and CBD oil
- April 2018: New organ discovery?, protocol or no protocol?, etc.
- March 2018: FHO surgery rehab, "validating" therapies, AVMA survey re regulations, ....
- Feb 2018: On legislative issues, ethics, language, .....
- Jan 2018 Q&A: On Copper Storage Disease, On re-booking clients ("competition" and expectations), On massage when cancer present, lymph nodes, ...
- Dec 2017 Q&A, on confidence, direct pressure, compensation patterns,...
- November 2017: Q&A, on NBCAAM exam prep, working internationally, intake and session forms
- Oct 2017 Q&A: "Hospice"-related suggestions, insurance, distracting environments....
- Sept 2017 Q&A with discussion of light therapy (lasers, red lights) and ethics questions related to their use
- August 2017: Q&A, with discussion of client retention, and use of heat/cold
- July 2017: Q&A Coaching, with Discussion on Stretching
- July 2017 Q&A, audio-only version
- June 2017: Q&A with Dr. Vetter, DVM, dental specialist
- May 2017: Q&A with Lisa, Kim and Megan
- May 2017: Q&A, audio-only version
- April 2017: Q&A with Lisa R., Kim B., and Megan
- April 2017: Q&A, audio-only version
- Mar 2017: Q&A with Lisa R., Kim B and Megan
- Mar 2017: Q&A, audio-only version
- Feb 2017, Q&A with Kim B., Lisa R., and Megan
- Feb 2017, Q&A, audio-only version
- Jan 2017, Q&A with Dr. Taylor
- Jan 2017, Q&A with Dr. Taylor, audio-only version
- Dec 2016, Q&A with Dr. Salewski
- Dec 2016, Q&A, Dr. Salewski, audio-only version
- March 2019 Review
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- Oct AND Nov 2017
- September 2017
- July and August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- Jan 4, 2018: On some challenges of of re-booking
- Dec 11, 2017: On gift certificates (client info and communication, etc), and static electricity
- Nov 3, 2017: Finding Clients! (and dealing with talkative client)
- July 2017 Energy Lesson: On Listening, Allowing, and demonstrated in awesome movie clip!
- July 2017, better quality view of the short movie clip included in the Lesson video
- July 2017 Energy Lesson Action Steps and summary (PDF)
- June 2017 Energy Lesson: Balancing Yin and Yang, with Kim Bauer
- June 2017 Energy Lesson, audio-only version
- May 2017 Energy Lesson: Mental Clarity and "Softness"
- May 2017 Energy Lesson, audio-only version
- May 2017 Energy Lesson Slides (PDF)
- April 2017: Energy Lesson, On Meeting Resistance
- April 2017: Energy Lesson, audio-only version
- April 2017: Energy Lesson, slides
- Mar 2017 Energy Lesson: Influence, and "Raising Your Vibration"
- Mar 2017 Energy Lesson, audio-only version
- Mar 2017 Energy Lesson Slides, PDF
- Feb 2017 Energy Lesson: Asking for $$, Receiving $$ (see extra notes with the audio-only version)
- Feb 2017 Energy Lesson, audio-only version
- Feb 2017 Energy Lesson Slides
- Jan 2017 Energy Lesson: Balancing Goal Setting/Intention and "trusting the Divine"
- December 2016 Energy Lesson Video: An Overview, and Strategy for Gaining Clarity
- December 2016 Energy Lesson, audio only version
- December 2016 Energy Lesson, PDF Outline
- Intention: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Optimizing Its Power (a NBCAAM webinar from Megan)
- Relating to Feb 2018 Business Lesson, on digital charting (one option)
- Kim Bauer, on the sacrum and SI joints, TCM perspective, etc.
- Hero Story, June 2017
- Kentucky Talk, full audio (or watch video(s) to see it with the few slides I)
- Megan's talk at KY IAAMB Conference: short intro (you can skip if you want to focus only on highlights)
- KY talk continued... Part 2, Important message for you (one of two most important parts I'd love to share with you)
- KY talk continued... Part 3 (if you're listening to most or all of it)
- KY talk continued... Part 4 (a fun little exercise for you, enjoy!)
- KY talk continued... Part 5 (a little on sustaining Clarity and Connection)
- KY talk, ending, and one of the two parts I recommend most if you only watch parts
- Turning common "challenge" into positive opening
- Excerpt from NBCAAM webinar: Biz Tips from Some Biz Pros
- Overwhelm Antidote :-) (Guided imagery meditation)
- Webinar: "Energy Angles" on Achieving Goals (part of a NBCAAM webinar series)
- "Energy Angles": PDF for the webinar, with Implementation Exercise at the end