- Finding your way around your lessons
- Finding your way around the rest of the E-Learning Center site
- Navigating on your phone??
- Welcome! (And little apology.)
- Optional Certificate Assignment
- Video Lesson: Tapping for Relaxation, Connection and Flow
- Wondering about the "free webinar"?
- PDF Outline of video lesson on Tapping
- Anatomy Connections Lesson: The Sacrum (PDF?)
- Tips on care for rescue horses
- Video Lesson: Down to the Ground
- PDF Outline of video lesson on Down to the Ground
- Anatomy Connections Lesson: The Lower Limbs
- Tips for rescue horse care
- PDF version of some Q&A with Robyn Smith
- Video Lesson: Withers and Transitions
- PDF Outline of video lesson on Withers and Transitions
- Anatomy Connections Lesson: Withers and Transitions
- Acupressure and other tips (audio)
- Animal communication tips
- Some student questions addressed
- Interview with Daphne Jones, one of 16 professionals interviewed for the Equine Back Pain to Back Health e-course
- PDF Outline of interview with Daphne Jones
- Please review!
Megan is a Licensed Massage Therapist for animals and people, and author of books on equine and canine bodywork. Her background and teaching include techniques and insights for both the physical/structural aspects of the body, and the energy aspects of the body-mind system.
Questions? Email Megan@PowerOfTouchForAnimals, if you're not sure which option is best for you.
Want a certificate? Or need Continuing Ed credit? There is an optional assignment you may complete in order to earn a certificate. There is an additional fee for review of assignment and providing certificate.
I recommend you confirm acceptance of this e-course with the organization requiring your CE credits.