Inside Track monthly membership content (Energy Lessons, Q&A support, Guest Interviews, etc.)
all ARCHIVES of past membership content
private FB group access
You ALSO get FREE ACCESS to the following e-courses every month of your membership. (Optional Certificates not included. See below.) :
“Listening Hands” Essentials for Horse Lovers (Value $97)
Equine Back Pain to Back Health (Value $450)
Senior Horse: Meridian Massage and Acupressure (Value $197)
The Original “Rescue Horse Massage” (Value $47)
The Essential “Anti-Aging” Mini E-Course (Value $27)
Animal Massage 101 (Value $17)
Rewards for consistency!
Only the first 3 months are the full price of $39/mth ....
- 4th through 12th mths, get 50% off each month!
- And after 1st year? Only $9 a month for Life! (That’s a 77% discount as long as your membership is maintained.)
(Looking for the membership for professionals? Click here to see that option.)
Certificate Option (separate fees apply)
Want a certificate (with CE credits)? Many of the e-courses (not all) have a certificate option, requiring payment of a certificate fee after successful completion of your certificate assignment.
Here's how the Inside Track membership can make a difference for you and your horse....
WHY this membership?
- Create the "Inner Shifts" that will change how animals respond to your Touch.
- Enhance your horse's wellness as you nurture your own, too!
- Discover and develop your skills of Perception, of Healing, and of Being
- Experience BOTH the "magic" of the physical and the "realness" of the Energy
- You will learn MANY Touch techniques, and more importantly, you will develop the QUALITY of your Touch (with any technique)
What you get each month:
- Structured, consistent support for progress that grows over time
- Core Content to get each new member started
- Q&A Coaching
- Monthly Lesson
- Integration exercises and strategies for putting what you learn to use in helping your horse.
- Private Facebook Group for additional support and community
- Archives Library of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
An inspirational approach to learning Touch....
“The purpose of life is to discover your gift.
The work of life is to develop it.
The meaning of life is to give your gift away.”
— David Viscott
Whether you're doing this for your own animals, or as a profession, you can discover and develop your unique gifts in helping animals with Touch, and then share it with the animals you love!
Megan is a Licensed Massage Therapist for animals and people, Certified Zero Balancing Practitioner, and author of books on equine and canine bodywork. Her background and teaching include techniques and insights for both the physical/structural aspects of the body, and the energy aspects of the body-mind system.