WHY this membership?
- Create the "Inner Shifts" that will change how horses respond to your Touch.
- Enhance your horse's wellness month by month, as you nurture your own, too!
- Discover and develop your skills of Perception, of Healing, and of Being
- Experience BOTH the "magic" of the physical and the "real-ness" of the Energy
- You will learn MANY Touch techniques, and more importantly, you will develop the QUALITY of your Touch (with any technique)
What you get each month:
- Structured, consistent support for progress that grows over time
- Core Content to get each new member started
- Q&A Coaching
- 2 Monthly Lessons (one Touch Energy Lesson, and one Big Idea Lesson), with integration exercises and strategies for putting what you learn to use in helping your horse.
- Private Facebook Group for additional support and community
- Archives Library of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
BONUS #1, FREE ACCESS for members to the following e-courses every month of your membership. (Additional charge for optional Certificates/CE credits. See below for options.) :
“Listening Hands” Essentials for Horse Lovers (Non-member price $97. Member price- FREE)
Equine Back Pain to Back Health (Non-member price $397. Member price- FREE)
Senior Horse: Meridian Massage and Acupressure (Non-member price $197. Member price- FREE)
The Original “Rescue Horse Massage” (Non-member price $47. Member price- FREE)
The Essential “Anti-Aging” Mini E-Course (Non-member price $27. Member price- FREE)
Animal Massage 101 (Non-member price $17. Member price- FREE)
BONUS #2, REWARDS for your persistence!
Only the first 4 mths are the full price of $37/mth ....
5th through 12th mths drops to $22/mth
2nd year even less, just $17/mth
And after 2nd year? Only $9 a month for Life! (That’s a 75% discount as long as your membership is maintained.)
I love the monthly updates and the diversity of topics that are covered in the Inside Track membership. Keeping current is so important and being able to listen to the content over and over is great for me. I also like being able to ask question...Read More
I love the monthly updates and the diversity of topics that are covered in the Inside Track membership. Keeping current is so important and being able to listen to the content over and over is great for me. I also like being able to ask questions as Megan always seems to be available. Such a wonderful membership at a great price!Read Less
Megan is a wonderful teacher and knows what she is talking about. For the newbie to the established professional, these courses have so much information we can use to help our own pets!
Megan is a wonderful teacher and knows what she is talking about. For the newbie to the established professional, these courses have so much information we can use to help our own pets!Read Less
The Inside Track Membership is an excellent way to connect with other like minded individuals, and have access to loads of information. The topics vary and are always interesting. The energy lesson are one of my favorite things!
The Inside Track Membership is an excellent way to connect with other like minded individuals, and have access to loads of information. The topics vary and are always interesting. The energy lesson are one of my favorite things!Read Less
Whether we're starting out, or at any point as we move through the process of understanding and offering bodywork, touch, or energy work, we can benefit from the shared experience of other bodyworkers and professionals. The great opportunity Megan...Read More
Whether we're starting out, or at any point as we move through the process of understanding and offering bodywork, touch, or energy work, we can benefit from the shared experience of other bodyworkers and professionals. The great opportunity Megan Ayrault offer as guide and teacher with the Touch for Horses: "Inside Track" membership complements and adds to the forum, community and support available through the Power of Touch TEAM membership. Megan reminds us that this work is a process and how "clarity is something we're going to always be finding and losing," but by practicing awareness there can be value and new possibilities even in 'that space.' The key is in our own unique mission - and vibration - and arriving at the clarity our animal clients will connect and respond to. Practical lessons and feedback on injury and surgery after-care, palliative care, transitions, breath and diaphragm, chakras, etc., include implementation exercises and guided meditation. The process itself is a valuable experience and you don't have to do it alone.Read Less
- Quick Orientation Overview
- Start here.... (Video)
- Foundations Access (make sure you have this!)
- Finding your way around your lessons
- Finding your way around the rest of the E-Learning Center site
- Navigating on a phone??
- One extra navigation tip for members
- Private Facebook Group Access
- April 2019: Spring, Liver Connections
- March 2019: Transitions, Wood Energy
- Feb 2019: Yin Valley
- Jan 2019: Bright Eyes
- March 2019: On Getting Out of the Way
- Feb 2019: On Positive Surrender
- Jan 2019: On Stillness (Winter)
- Dec 2018: Figure 8 for full body/Energy integration
- Nov 2018: Extra Tips on TLJ
- October 2018: On Arthritis
- September 2018: On Muscle Testing (specialized kinesiology), with Alison Zeidler
- August 2018: Tail work (part of your horse's all-important spine!)
- July 2018: Emotional Release
- June 2018: The Breath and Diaphragm
- May 2018: Metta meditation to help your horse(s)
- April 2018: On Chakras (more physical than you thought?)
- March 2018: On Transitions
- February 2018: For after surgery or injury
- January 2018: Grounding for your horse
- December 2017: The Sacrum and SI Joints
- November 2017: Touch Tips for Palliative Care
- Oct 2017: On Grounding
- September 2017: What is Energy?
- On CBD Oil, with Lisa Ruthig: October 2018
- On Tail Work, with Kim Bauer: August 2018
- On Emotional Release, with Alison Zeidler: July 2018
- On the Breath, with Sharon Romines: June 2018
- On Meditation: May 2018
- On Color Therapy, with Kim Shotola: April 2018
- On Seasonal Transitions with Ana Maria Vasquez: March 2018
- September 2017: What is Energy?
- Lisa Ruthig: more on Touch/massage after surgery or injury
- On Flower Essences for Grounding, with Kim Bauer
- Kim Bauer, on the sacrum and SI joints, TCM perspective, etc.
- Interview: Michelle Nichols, Director of AHELP Project
- Q&A Sept 2017: Orientation, Curiosity, and BEFORE you ask permission....
- Fun Grounding Tip for Wellness (and effectiveness)
- Another e-book gift for you! (Supplement to original)
- Bonus how-to video that relates to February 2018 Energy Lesson!
- Bonus video that relates to Nov 2017 Energy Lesson (and much more than just that)
- A Welcome Gift!
- March 2019 Review
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017