WHY this membership?
- Enhance your dog's wellness month by month, as you nurture your own, too!
- Create the "Inner Shifts" that will change how animals respond to your Touch.
- Discover and develop your skills of Perception, of Healing, and of Being
- Experience BOTH the "magic" of the physical and the "real-ness" of the Energy
- You will learn MANY Touch techniques, and more importantly, you will develop the QUALITY of your Touch (with any technique)
What you get each month:
- Structured, consistent support for progress that grows over time
- Core Content to get each new member started
- Q&A Coaching
- 2 Monthly Lessons (one Touch Energy Lesson, and one Big Idea Lesson), with integration exercises and strategies for putting what you learn to use in helping your dog.
- Private Facebook Group for additional support and community
- Archives Library of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
BONUS #1, FREE ACCESS for members to the following e-courses every month of your membership. (Additional charge for optional Certificates/CE credits. See below for options.) :
“Listening Hands” Essentials for Dog Lovers (Non-member price $97. Member price- FREE)
Helping Your Dog’s Hips and Hind End (Non-member price $297. Member price- FREE)
Senior Dogs: Meridian Massage and Acupressure (Non-member price $197. Member price- FREE)
The Original “Rescue Dog Massage” (Non-member price $47. Member price- FREE)
The Essential “Anti-Aging” Mini E-Course (Non-member price $27. Member price- FREE)
Animal Massage 101 (Non-member price $17. Member price- FREE)
BONUS #2, REWARDS for your persistence!
Only the first 4 mths are the full price of $37/mth ....
5th through 12th mths drops to $22/mth
2nd year even less, just $17/mth
And after 2nd year? Only $9 a month for Life! (That’s a 75% discount as long as your membership is maintained.)
So much really great information here for the dog lover, which can be applied to all small animals. I especially love all the "energy" centred lectures as it's such an incredibly important aspect of bodywork. So many fabulous “add-ons” offered by ...Read More
So much really great information here for the dog lover, which can be applied to all small animals. I especially love all the "energy" centred lectures as it's such an incredibly important aspect of bodywork. So many fabulous “add-ons” offered by Megan as well – really great value. Thanks Megan.Read Less
I highly recommend the Inside Track membership. It provides a wealth of information to you, and you can go through it at your own pace, and review it as many times as you like — monthly lessons, existing courses, as well as bonus material. An a...Read More
I highly recommend the Inside Track membership. It provides a wealth of information to you, and you can go through it at your own pace, and review it as many times as you like — monthly lessons, existing courses, as well as bonus material. An added benefit is access to very knowledgable professionals when you have a question! I am new to animal massage, and I feel this has given me a great start as I learn to work with my dogs.Read Less
A good explanation of energy as it relates to body work. How to practice mindfulness as you approach working with your dog.
A good explanation of energy as it relates to body work. How to practice mindfulness as you approach working with your dog.Read Less
- Quick Orientation Overview
- Start here.... (Video)
- A Welcome Gift! (e-book)
- Foundations Access (make sure you have this!)
- Finding your way around your lessons
- Finding your way around the rest of the E-Learning Center site
- Navigating on a phone??
- One extra navigation tip for members
- Private Facebook Group Access
- Jan 2019: Bright Eyes
- Feb 2019: Yin Valley
- On Stillness (Winter)
- Dec 2018: Figure 8 for full body/Energy integration
- Nov 2018: Extra Tips on TLJ
- October 2018: On Arthritis
- September 2018: On Muscle Testing (specialized kinesiology), with Alison Zeidler
- August 2018: Tail work (part of your dog's all-important spine!)
- July 2018: Emotional Release
- June 2018: The Breath and Diaphragm
- May 2018: Metta meditation to help your dog (and any animal)
- April 2018: On Chakras (more physical than you thought?)
- March 2018: On Transitions
- February 2018: For after surgery or injury
- January 2018: Grounding for your dog
- December 2017: Sacrum and SI Joints
- November 2017: Touch Tips for Palliative Care
- Oct 2017: On Grounding
- September 2017: What is Energy?
- On CBD Oil, with Lisa Ruthig: October 2018
- On Tail Work, with Kim Bauer: August 2018
- On Emotional Release, with Alison Zeidler: July 2018
- On the Breath, with Sharon Romines: June 2018
- On Meditation: May 2018
- On Color Therapy, with Kim Shotola: April 2018
- On Seasonal Transitions, with Ana Maria Vasquez: March 2018
- Lisa Ruthig: more on Touch/massage after surgery or injury, Feb 2018
- On Flower Essences, with Kim Bauer, Jan 2018
- Kim Bauer, on the sacrum and SI joints, TCM perspective, etc.
- Interview: Michelle Nichols, Director of AHELP Project
- Q&A Sept 2017: Orientation, Curiosity, and BEFORE you ask permission....
- Another e-book gift for you! (Supplement to original)
- Bonus how-to video that relates to February 2018 Energy Lesson!
- Bonus video that relates to Nov 2017 Energy Lesson (and to much more besides that)
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017