This is a membership (not a course). And here's how it can make a difference for you and your dog....
WHY this membership?
- Enhance your dog's wellness month by month, as you nurture your own, too!
- Create the "Inner Shifts" that will change how animals respond to your Touch.
- Discover and develop your skills of Perception, of Healing, and of Being
- Experience BOTH the "magic" of the physical and the "realness" of the Energy
- You will learn some Touch techniques, and more importantly, you will develop the QUALITY of your Touch (with any technique)
What you get each month:
- Structured, consistent support for progress that grows over time
- Core Content to get each new member started
- Monthly Q&A Coaching Call
- Monthly Lesson
- Integration exercises and strategies for putting what you learn to use in helping your dog.
- Private Facebook Group for additional support and community
- Archives Library of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
- Group Energy with like-minded peers and mentors
Note re "Free Trial" option: If you'd like to take a peek "inside", you can start with the Free Trial, although that will NOT give you access to any of the members content (lessons, Q&A calls, private FB Group, etc.).
An inspirational approach to learning Touch....
“The purpose of life is to discover your gift.
The work of life is to develop it.
The meaning of life is to give your gift away.”
— David Viscott
Whether you're doing this for your own animals, or as a profession, you can discover and develop your unique gifts in helping animals with Touch, and then share it with the animals you love!
Megan is a Licensed Massage Practitioner for animals and people, and author of books on equine and canine bodywork. Her background and teaching both include techniques and insights for both the physical/structural aspects of the body, and the energy aspects of the body-mind system.