Details below. And no, it's not actually $999,999 per month! I changed that for now while it's closed to new members. You may still sign up for the FREE TRIAL, and when you do, you'll be notified when full membership reopens!
Meanwhile, you can also read reviews from charter members if you scroll to bottom of this page.
Professionals and Aspiring Professionals...(the curious and adventurous also always welcome!)
You don't have to do it all by yourself anymore! Energize your business goals and move forward on your own Success Path, together with mentors, colleagues and like-minded people from around the U.S. and the world.
Note: Even though it says "Course Description" above, this is NOT a course. It's a membership, and this is the temporary home of the Core Content to get you started.
What is the Power of Touch for Animals T.E.A.M.?
- Tribe: community and collaboration with peers and mentors
- Expertise: from experienced bodyworkers, veterinarians and business coaching
Action and Accountability: discover how connecting with others in this way will propel you forward and help you ACHIEVE
- Mentorship: a chance to be mentored by more experienced professionals (industry leaders, guests experts, and fellow members), as well as a chance to offer mentorship to those following in your footsteps!
- Support and tools for educating your clients and prospective clients
- Foundational personal growth and leadership development
Content provided will include:
- An initial "Course Curriculum" (Core Content) to get each new member started
- Monthly Q&A Call with wellness professionals
- Monthly “Energy lesson”: various topics with applications to bodywork, business, self-care, and personal and professional growth
- Monthly PDF/newsletter to deliver a summary of the month's lessons, calls, and conversation highlights to help you save time and stay organized
- On-going forum for interaction, collaboration, discussions and asking questions!
- Archives of all past lessons and calls (as they're created and recorded)
What benefits can you expect?
- Not being on your own anymore, for one thing!
- The energy and synergy that comes with organized support and collaboration
- Expert guidance on many business topics, including marketing, getting clear on your vision, communicating with clients, developing referral relationships, and much more
- The accountability (to the degree you choose) that can come with being part of a community
- Tools, ideas and confidence for educating your clients and prospective clients
An inspirational approach to this work....
“The purpose of life is to discover your gift.
The work of life
is to develop it.
The meaning of life is to give your gift away.”
Let a T.E.A.M. Membership support you as you discover and develop your unique gifts in helping animals, and then help you share those gifts with the world!
Megan is a Licensed Massage Practitioner for animals and people, and author of books on equine and canine bodywork. Her background and teaching both include techniques and insights for the physical/structural aspects of the body, and the energy aspects of the body-mind system.